get Band 7.0+ With an
ielts teacher with
(Read Over 60+ Testimonials Below!)
What Makes My IELTS Class Package So Different?
- MY STUDENTS' SUCCESS: To me, the most important thing is to help my students get the results they need. And I've helped a lot of them succeed over the years. You can read more than 60+ real testimonials below or click --> here <-- to do so now. No hype - just real people with real testimonials!
- AFFORDABLE CLASS PACKAGE: My Class Package (see below) consists of 1) 4 x 4 hours Live Classes (where I prepare students thoroughly for the Writing, Speaking, Reading and Listening components of the exam) and 2) 4 x 2.5 hours Homework Review Online Classes (you can watch these any time you want during the week) and 3) 4 x 2.5 hours Writing Correction Online Classes (your Writing Task 1&2 will be corrected). That's a total of 36 hours for $500 - less than $14 per hour! You won't get that sort of price per hour in any other classes in Singapore!
- DETAILED NOTES: Through my many years of teaching IELTS students, I've created very detailed notes (especially for Writing) to help my students. I have almost every IELTS book in the market and I've drawn from them and I've also spent a lot of time creating and refining my IELTS notes. My students have found the notes extremely beneficial and useful for their self-study and preparation for the exam. You can be sure that you'll never find such notes anywhere else - these notes are one of the reasons for the success of my students. My notes total more than 200 pages for all 4 sections!
- RARELY-TAUGHT TECHNIQUES: While I cover all four components of the IELTS exam (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking), most students struggle the most with Writing. Therefore, I've spent a lot of time improving my teaching in this area, developing strategies and techniques seldom taught elsewhere (and developing my own unique ones) that have helped my students greatly improve their Writing.
- PERSONAL TOUCH WITH THE TEACHER: You'll be communicating with me through email and phone. You'll have my number and direct access to me - you don't have to go through a school or an administrator. I don't think any other teachers give their students their own personal number. You see, I'm not working for a school and teaching is not just my job. It's my passion and I like to help my students achieve their desired score. That's why I am constantly improving my notes, my teaching materials and my teaching skills and you have direct access to me.
Who Is The Teacher?
Hi, I'm Jonathan. Some of you may know me as the IELTS teacher in Singapore who has helped many students pass their IELTS. Let me tell you a bit more about myself.
- Qualified English Teacher - I have a University of Cambridge CELTA teaching qualification and have completed half of my Master of Education in English Teaching.
- Taught In 4 Countries - I've lived most of my life in Singapore and Australia and have taught English in both countries - and also in China and Colombia (South America).
- Specialize in IELTS Preparation - While I've been teaching English since 2003, for the past 5 years I've been specializing in teaching IELTS. Because of this, I've become familiar with every aspect of the IELTS exam. Unlike many teachers who teach many levels and types of English exams (and thus can't possibly teach as well in all of them), I only focus on IELTS.
- Taught Over 15 Nationalities - Most of my students are from Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, China, India, Korea & Japan and Europe (Russia, Spain, France, Italy, etc.)
As you can see from the above student testimonials, when you attend my classes, what you're getting is an IELTS teacher with vast experience and one that produces consistent results. You can't go wrong with my classes.
So... Let's Get Serious...
My Class Package costs $500 and consists of three parts:
(that's 36 hours of lessons at less than $14 per hour)
1) IELTS University Live Classes (16 hours in total)
- Time: Sundays 6:00pm to 10:00pm
- Location: In a classroom 5 minutes' walk from Bras Basah MRT
- Number of Classes: 4 Sundays
- Syllabus: 2 Classes of Writing (including Vocabulary & Grammar) and 2 Classes of Speaking, Reading and Listening.
2) IELTS University Online Video Classes (20 hours in total)
- Time: The 5 hours Online Video Classes are viewable anytime during the week
- Location: On the Internet
- Number of Classes: 4
- Syllabus: Writing, Writing Correction, Reading, Speaking, Grammar and Vocabulary. Especially important are my Writing Correction videos. Each student will submit their writing tasks during the two weeks of the Writing classes (i.e. 2 submissions) and I’ll be correcting and grading their writing. My students love these video classes because they can learn from their mistakes and also the mistakes of other students. As this is recorded on video, they can also replay the video over and over again.
Choosing Your Classes:
- The Class Package consists of 4 Classes - 2 Sets of 2 Classes each. One set deals with Writing and the other set deals with Speaking, Reading and Listening. Each class lasts 4 hours.
- Students need to choose 2 consecutive sets of classes. Therefore, intake is every two weeks.
- For example, you could choose:
- 15th November & 22nd November (W), 29th November and 6th December (SRL) OR
- 29th November and 6th December (SRL), 13th December & 20th December (W)
Therefore, you can start with the first Writing Class or the first Speaking/Reading/Listening Class.
- The Online Classes are viewable any time of the week.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How Many Hours Are Needed To Get My Desired Score?
The number of hours required to prepare for the IELTS exam depends on many factors. Firstly, you need to know what level you're at. Everybody is at a different level. Then, you'd need to know what score you need. More importantly, everybody puts in a different amount of time and effort into their preparation.
While I can't tell you exactly how long it'd take for you to reach your desired score, I've taught 100s of IELTS students 1-to-1 over the last few years and what I teach in my Classes and on my Webinars are the things that have helped my students greatly improve. Rest assured that in the time you learn with me, you'll be improving the best you can.
What Materials Do You Provide?
I provide notes for all 4 (Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking) components and my Writing notes are some of the best around. In total, my materials are over 200 pages.
Can I Take Just The Writing Classes?
Yes, you can. The cost of the Writing Classes (2 Classes) alone would be $320. This includes 2 x 4 hours Writing Classes and 2 x 2.5 hours Homework Review Online Classes and 2 x 2.5 hours Writing Correction Classes.
Do You Provide Any Guarantee That I will Get 7.0 Or The Score I Desire?
No teacher can guarantee that you'll get a certain score. I can only teach to the best of my ability. I have helped many students achieve 7.0 or the score they desire. However, getting your desired score will also require your effort.
If you're serious about preparing for your IELTS exam and want to reserve your place, register now by giving me a call.
© 2015 IELTS University (Singapore)